It has been found through research that teen drivers are at least three times as likely to be involved in a car accident than older adults. At least one out of four teens will be involved in a car ac...
When a nursing home facility's negligence leads to pain, suffering and injuries, the families of the victims can take a stand and hold the facility responsible for their actions. From medical expense...
Distracted driving is an increasingly devastating problem in Georgia and throughout the United States. Each year , approximately 3,000 people across the nation die in distracted driving related accid...
What in the event you do if you slide, trip or fall on somebody else's property? A couple of things come into query. What caused the slide, trip or fall? Do you suffer accidental injuries? How way ba...
Thursday, 08 April 2010 04:51
Contract for Sale of Goods Manufactured to Buyers SpecificationsWritten by Rizwan Butt
1. Introduction. Agreement made [date] between [name], with offices at [address] (Seller), and [name], with offices at [address] (Buyer).
2. Sale. Seller will sell to Buyer [number and items] to be manufactured in accordance with Buyer's specifications, which are attached to and made a part of this Agreement [omitted].
3. Delivery. Seller will deliver the units as they are manufactured, the last unit to be delivered no later than [date] at Buyer's plant located at [address].
4. Installation of Goods. Seller will install the goods in Buyer's plant at [address]. The installation will be done in a workmanlike manner and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Installation will begin on or about the delivery date of the first unit and will continue until all units have been installed. Seller estimates that installation of all units will be completed by [date], but Seller will not be liable for delays caused by unforeseeable circumstances. Seller will obtain on Buyer's behalf any documents, permits, or approvals required by law or regulation for the installation.
5. Buyer Liable for Infringement. Buyer will indemnify Seller for any loss resulting from the infringement of a patent, trademark, copyright, or any other right of a third party, because of Seller's compliance with the specifications furnished by Buyer. Buyer, upon Seller's written demand, will defend any action brought against Seller for infringement at Buyer's sole cost and expense.
6. Purchase Price. The purchase price of the goods, exclusive of installation, is ---------- dollars ($----------) for each unit delivered to Buyer. The charge for installation is ---------- dollars ($----------) for each unit installed.
7. Payment of Purchase Price. The purchase price of the goods shall be paid as follows:
a. Deposit. Simultaneously with the execution of this Agreement, Buyer will deposit with Seller the sum of ---------- dollars ($----------) for each unit to be manufactured.
b. Balance on Delivery. The balance of the purchase price for each unit shall be paid upon the delivery to Buyer of that unit.
8. Payment of Installation Charge. The installation charge shall be payable as follows: ---------- percent (----------%) upon commencement of installation of each unit and ---------- percent (----------%) upon completion of installation of that unit. The balance shall be paid when all units have been installed.
9. Exclusion of Prior Statements or Representations. Neither party will be bound by any prior statements or representations that are inconsistent with the terms of this Agreement or that include a promise not contained in this Agreement.
10. Assignment of Rights or Delegation of Performance. Neither party may assign its rights or delegate its performance under this Agreement without first obtaining the other's written consent.
Published in Goods and Shipping
Latest from Rizwan Butt
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Kawahito Law Group, APCCategory: Employment LawDescription: Los Angeles employment lawyer James Kawahito and?the Kawahito Law Group bring the power of class action litigation to bear on misbehaving corporations, forcing them to stand up and take notice, right the wrongs they have committed, and change their unlawf ...Country: United States
- Barbara Flum Stein & AssociatesCategory: Divorce LawDescription: Barbara Flum Stein & Associates is a Media family law firm serving clients throughout Delaware County in all aspects of family law, including divorce, child custody, adoptions and more.Country: United States
- Goodblatt Leo?Category: Divorce LawDescription: The Orlando family lawyers at?Goodblatt ? Leo offer practical and goal-oriented representation in family law and bankruptcy matters, including divorce, Chapter 7, Chapter 13, mediation, and general litigation.Country: United States
- Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, LLCCategory: Divorce LawDescription: At Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, LLC, we understand the effects that contentious family law and divorce issues can have on our clients. Our attentive Fort Lauderdale divorce lawyer?works individually with you to resolve your high-conflict family law matt ...Country: United States
- Kainen Law Group, PLLCCategory: Divorce LawDescription: Kainen Law Group is known for representing well-known individuals from all over the country in high asset, complex divorce actions, but we also handle family law matters for people from all walks of life in Summerlin, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder C ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Considering drivers cause up to 94 percent of car crashes , according to the U.S. Department of Transportation National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the move toward relying on cars that are automated or "driverless" makes sense for safety reasons. While these types of vehicles still require a "driver"'s hands to be on the wheel and that t...Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet