It has been found through research that teen drivers are at least three times as likely to be involved in a car accident than older adults. At least one out of four teens will be involved in a car ac...
When a nursing home facility's negligence leads to pain, suffering and injuries, the families of the victims can take a stand and hold the facility responsible for their actions. From medical expense...
Distracted driving is an increasingly devastating problem in Georgia and throughout the United States. Each year , approximately 3,000 people across the nation die in distracted driving related accid...
What in the event you do if you slide, trip or fall on somebody else's property? A couple of things come into query. What caused the slide, trip or fall? Do you suffer accidental injuries? How way ba...
Thursday, 08 April 2010 04:51
Contract for Sale of Goods on ConsignmentWritten by Rizwan Butt
THIS CONTRACT made on [Date] by and between [Name] of [Address] hereinafter referred to as "Seller", and [Name] of [Address] hereinafter referred to as "Buyer".
For valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
1. The Seller agrees to provide the following goods to the Buyer on consignment:
2. The Buyer agrees to display the goods at its place of business and use its best efforts to re-sell the goods at the following price:
3. The goods will remain the property of the Seller until they are re-sold by the Buyer. The Buyer agrees to pay the following price to the Seller for any goods sold while held on consignment under this Contract:
4. The Seller agrees that the goods will be delivered to the Buyer's place of business by ______, 20 __. The shipping costs are estimated at $___________, and will be paid by the ____________________.
5. The Buyer agrees to return any unsold goods, in good condition, to the Seller on the Seller's written demand.
6. The Seller represents that it has legal title to the goods and full authority to sell the goods. Seller also represents that the property is sold free and clear of all liens, mortgages, indebtedness, or liabilities.
7. Any additional terms:
(state additional terms)
8. No modification of this Contract will be effective unless it is in writing and is signed by both parties. Time is of the essence of this contract. This Contract binds and benefits both the Buyer and Seller and any successors. This document, including any attachments, is the entire agreement between the Buyer and Seller.
This Contract is governed by the laws of the State of _______________.
The parties have signed this Contract on the date specified at the beginning of this Contract.
(Signature of Seller)
(Name of Seller)
(Signature of Buyer)
By: __________________________, Buyer
(Name of Buyer)
Published in Goods and Shipping
Latest from Rizwan Butt
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Kawahito Law Group, APCCategory: Employment LawDescription: Los Angeles employment lawyer James Kawahito and?the Kawahito Law Group bring the power of class action litigation to bear on misbehaving corporations, forcing them to stand up and take notice, right the wrongs they have committed, and change their unlawf ...Country: United States
- Barbara Flum Stein & AssociatesCategory: Divorce LawDescription: Barbara Flum Stein & Associates is a Media family law firm serving clients throughout Delaware County in all aspects of family law, including divorce, child custody, adoptions and more.Country: United States
- Goodblatt Leo?Category: Divorce LawDescription: The Orlando family lawyers at?Goodblatt ? Leo offer practical and goal-oriented representation in family law and bankruptcy matters, including divorce, Chapter 7, Chapter 13, mediation, and general litigation.Country: United States
- Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, LLCCategory: Divorce LawDescription: At Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, LLC, we understand the effects that contentious family law and divorce issues can have on our clients. Our attentive Fort Lauderdale divorce lawyer?works individually with you to resolve your high-conflict family law matt ...Country: United States
- Kainen Law Group, PLLCCategory: Divorce LawDescription: Kainen Law Group is known for representing well-known individuals from all over the country in high asset, complex divorce actions, but we also handle family law matters for people from all walks of life in Summerlin, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder C ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Considering drivers cause up to 94 percent of car crashes , according to the U.S. Department of Transportation National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the move toward relying on cars that are automated or "driverless" makes sense for safety reasons. While these types of vehicles still require a "driver"'s hands to be on the wheel and that t...Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet