It has been found through research that teen drivers are at least three times as likely to be involved in a car accident than older adults. At least one out of four teens will be involved in a car ac...
When a nursing home facility's negligence leads to pain, suffering and injuries, the families of the victims can take a stand and hold the facility responsible for their actions. From medical expense...
Distracted driving is an increasingly devastating problem in Georgia and throughout the United States. Each year , approximately 3,000 people across the nation die in distracted driving related accid...
What in the event you do if you slide, trip or fall on somebody else's property? A couple of things come into query. What caused the slide, trip or fall? Do you suffer accidental injuries? How way ba...
Thursday, 08 April 2010 04:51
Contract for Sale of Goods With Output or RequirementsWritten by Rizwan Butt
1. Introduction. Agreement made [date] between [name], with principal offices at [address] (Seller), and [name], with principal offices at [address] (Buyer).
2. Sale-Seller's Output. Seller will sell to Buyer all the [items] that Seller can produce during the term of this Agreement by the normal use of its facilities subject to a minimum of [amount] and a maximum of [amount].
2. Sale-Buyer's Requirements. Seller will sell to Buyer all the [items] that Buyer requires for use in its operations during the term of this Agreement, subject to a minimum of [amount] and a maximum of [amount].
3. Variable Purchase Price. The purchase price of the goods is ---------- dollars ($----------) per unit. Seller may, by giving Buyer at least [number] days' prior written notice, increase the purchase price for undelivered goods, but by not more than ---------- percent (----------%) in any [number]-month period.
4. Delivery-Installments. Seller will deliver the goods to Buyer at Buyer's plant located at [address] twice monthly, on the [number] and [number] day of each month. If either of those days is a nonbusiness day, delivery shall be made on the next following business day.
5. Payment. Buyer will pay for each delivery of the goods no later than [number] days following delivery.
6. Exclusive Sale. During the term of this Agreement, Seller will not sell any of the goods to anyone, other than Buyer. Should Seller sell any goods in breach of the Agreement, Buyer, at its option, may either terminate or continue this Agreement. In either instance, Buyer shall retain all other rights and remedies to which Buyer is entitled, whether in law or equity.
7. Seller's Remedies. Should Buyer fail to pay for the goods in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement, Seller, at its option, may either terminate or continue this Agreement. In either instance, Seller shall retain all other rights and remedies to which Seller is entitled, whether in law or equity.
8. Excuse for Delay or Failure of Delivery. Seller will not be deemed to have breached this Agreement if there is a delay in the delivery of the goods or a failure to deliver the goods provided the delay or failure is caused by accident, strike, or other occurrence beyond Seller's control.
9. Term of Agreement. The term of this Agreement shall commence on [date] and terminate on [date], unless changed by the written agreement of the parties.
Published in Goods and Shipping
Latest from Rizwan Butt
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Kawahito Law Group, APCCategory: Employment LawDescription: Los Angeles employment lawyer James Kawahito and?the Kawahito Law Group bring the power of class action litigation to bear on misbehaving corporations, forcing them to stand up and take notice, right the wrongs they have committed, and change their unlawf ...Country: United States
- Barbara Flum Stein & AssociatesCategory: Divorce LawDescription: Barbara Flum Stein & Associates is a Media family law firm serving clients throughout Delaware County in all aspects of family law, including divorce, child custody, adoptions and more.Country: United States
- Goodblatt Leo?Category: Divorce LawDescription: The Orlando family lawyers at?Goodblatt ? Leo offer practical and goal-oriented representation in family law and bankruptcy matters, including divorce, Chapter 7, Chapter 13, mediation, and general litigation.Country: United States
- Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, LLCCategory: Divorce LawDescription: At Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, LLC, we understand the effects that contentious family law and divorce issues can have on our clients. Our attentive Fort Lauderdale divorce lawyer?works individually with you to resolve your high-conflict family law matt ...Country: United States
- Kainen Law Group, PLLCCategory: Divorce LawDescription: Kainen Law Group is known for representing well-known individuals from all over the country in high asset, complex divorce actions, but we also handle family law matters for people from all walks of life in Summerlin, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder C ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Considering drivers cause up to 94 percent of car crashes , according to the U.S. Department of Transportation National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the move toward relying on cars that are automated or "driverless" makes sense for safety reasons. While these types of vehicles still require a "driver"'s hands to be on the wheel and that t...Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet