It has been found through research that teen drivers are at least three times as likely to be involved in a car accident than older adults. At least one out of four teens will be involved in a car ac...
When a nursing home facility's negligence leads to pain, suffering and injuries, the families of the victims can take a stand and hold the facility responsible for their actions. From medical expense...
Distracted driving is an increasingly devastating problem in Georgia and throughout the United States. Each year , approximately 3,000 people across the nation die in distracted driving related accid...
What in the event you do if you slide, trip or fall on somebody else's property? A couple of things come into query. What caused the slide, trip or fall? Do you suffer accidental injuries? How way ba...
Thursday, 08 April 2010 16:06
Engineering Services AgreementWritten by Rizwan Butt
THIS AGREEMENT is made [date] between [Name] of [Address] hereinafter referred to as ENGINEER, and [Name] of [Address] hereinafter referred to as CLIENT, hereby agree to the following:
ENGINEER shall perform the following services for CLIENT:
SEE EXIHBIT 1
The ENGINEER shall be paid a flat fee of ($-----), for the services described herein, plus parts.
Hours in excess of __ daily, or after [--] PM or before [--] AM, shall be compensated at a rate of [-%] per cent of the regular rate.
Payment shall be due as follows:
[net 30 days from completion of work]
Interest at the rate of [-%] per cent shall be due per month which any invoice is outstanding beyond the terms stated herein.
The ENGINEER warranties that work performed shall meet with Federal Commission regulations and shall constitute good workmanship.
NO WARRANTY is provided on parts, except for any warranty which may be provided by the manufacturer or distributor of the product.
CLIENT grants to ENGINEER a lien upon any and all equipment or other tangible goods entrusted to ENGINEER to secure the prompt payment of all sums due from the CLIENT to the ENGINEER. In addition, ENGINEER is granted a security interest in any equipment which charges related to the installation, sale, repair or maintenance of the same are due until the same are paid.
In the event of a failure to pay when due, and upon fifteen (15) days written notice of an intention to do so, which the parties agree shall be considered reasonable notice, ENGINEER may offer for public or prior sale equipment subject to the lien granted herein. In the event that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to pay the sums due, then the CLIENT shall be responsible to ENGINEER for any deficiency balance.
CLIENT appoints ENGINEER as its attorney in fact to execute a financing statement or other notices or documents necessary or deemed necessary by CLIENT to perfect its lien provided for herein.
CLIENT agrees to pay all costs of collection and reasonable attorney fees incurred by ENGINEER in the collection of sums due hereunder.
Any notice to be given or to be served upon any party hereto must be in writing and may be given by certified or registered mail, but shall be deemed to have been given and received when a certified or registered letter containing such notice, properly addressed with postage prepaid, is deposited in U.S. mail. If notice is given in some manner other than by certified or registered mail, it shall be deemed to have been given when delivered to and received by the party to whom it is addressed, Such notices shall be given to the parties hereto at the following addresses:
Any disputes related to or arising out of this agreement shall be resolved by binding arbitration, before a single arbiter, under the rules of an independent Arbitration Association.
In connection with this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby, each party to this Agreement will execute and deliver any additional documents and perform any additional acts that may be necessary or appropriate to effectuate and perform its obligations under this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
Published in Construction
Latest from Rizwan Butt
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Kawahito Law Group, APCCategory: Employment LawDescription: Los Angeles employment lawyer James Kawahito and?the Kawahito Law Group bring the power of class action litigation to bear on misbehaving corporations, forcing them to stand up and take notice, right the wrongs they have committed, and change their unlawf ...Country: United States
- Barbara Flum Stein & AssociatesCategory: Divorce LawDescription: Barbara Flum Stein & Associates is a Media family law firm serving clients throughout Delaware County in all aspects of family law, including divorce, child custody, adoptions and more.Country: United States
- Goodblatt Leo?Category: Divorce LawDescription: The Orlando family lawyers at?Goodblatt ? Leo offer practical and goal-oriented representation in family law and bankruptcy matters, including divorce, Chapter 7, Chapter 13, mediation, and general litigation.Country: United States
- Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, LLCCategory: Divorce LawDescription: At Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, LLC, we understand the effects that contentious family law and divorce issues can have on our clients. Our attentive Fort Lauderdale divorce lawyer?works individually with you to resolve your high-conflict family law matt ...Country: United States
- Kainen Law Group, PLLCCategory: Divorce LawDescription: Kainen Law Group is known for representing well-known individuals from all over the country in high asset, complex divorce actions, but we also handle family law matters for people from all walks of life in Summerlin, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder C ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Considering drivers cause up to 94 percent of car crashes , according to the U.S. Department of Transportation National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the move toward relying on cars that are automated or "driverless" makes sense for safety reasons. While these types of vehicles still require a "driver"'s hands to be on the wheel and that t...Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet