It has been found through research that teen drivers are at least three times as likely to be involved in a car accident than older adults. At least one out of four teens will be involved in a car ac...
When a nursing home facility's negligence leads to pain, suffering and injuries, the families of the victims can take a stand and hold the facility responsible for their actions. From medical expense...
Distracted driving is an increasingly devastating problem in Georgia and throughout the United States. Each year , approximately 3,000 people across the nation die in distracted driving related accid...
What in the event you do if you slide, trip or fall on somebody else's property? A couple of things come into query. What caused the slide, trip or fall? Do you suffer accidental injuries? How way ba...
Thursday, 08 April 2010 15:54
Catering Services AgreementWritten by Rizwan Butt
------------------------, referred to as CATERER, and ---------------------, referred to as PURCHASER, agree:
CATERER shall provide complete catering services for an event to be held at on ____________________, 20___, for guests.
CATERER shall be provided access to the area for the event, including the following materials to be provided by the purchaser no later than on the date of the event. TIME IS CRITICAL and the success of the event cannot be guaranteed without the materials being provided as agreed at the time agreed.
PURCHASER PLEASE INITIAL HERE: ____________
The catering shall consist of courses with the following menu:
Unless specifically noted in this contract the CATERER's standard recipes for the menu.
Catering for the services for the following special dietary needs shall be provided:
The following utensils will be provided:
CATERER shall provide complete clean up of the food and cutlery and must be permitted on in the area for the event for a period of at least after the end of the event.
CATERER shall be paid as follows:
Total price of $ ( & no/100 dollars)
Deposit of $ ( & no/100 dollars) to be paid no later than .
Payment of remaining charges in full to be paid no later than ________, 20__.
If canceled before , a refund of percent shall be made.
If canceled on or after ______________, 20___, a refund of percent
shall be made.
If canceled after _________________, 20___, no refund will be made. The cancellation percentage is based upon the costs incurred by the CATERER in advanced preparation and preclusion of other work. Due to the fact that the damages suffered by the CATERER are difficult of computation, the parties agree that the cancellation charges herein are liquidated damages and not a penalty.
In the event that the charges are not paid by _____________, 20___, the same shall be considered as a cancellation.
Published in Business Letters
Latest from Rizwan Butt
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Kawahito Law Group, APCCategory: Employment LawDescription: Los Angeles employment lawyer James Kawahito and?the Kawahito Law Group bring the power of class action litigation to bear on misbehaving corporations, forcing them to stand up and take notice, right the wrongs they have committed, and change their unlawf ...Country: United States
- Barbara Flum Stein & AssociatesCategory: Divorce LawDescription: Barbara Flum Stein & Associates is a Media family law firm serving clients throughout Delaware County in all aspects of family law, including divorce, child custody, adoptions and more.Country: United States
- Goodblatt Leo?Category: Divorce LawDescription: The Orlando family lawyers at?Goodblatt ? Leo offer practical and goal-oriented representation in family law and bankruptcy matters, including divorce, Chapter 7, Chapter 13, mediation, and general litigation.Country: United States
- Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, LLCCategory: Divorce LawDescription: At Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, LLC, we understand the effects that contentious family law and divorce issues can have on our clients. Our attentive Fort Lauderdale divorce lawyer?works individually with you to resolve your high-conflict family law matt ...Country: United States
- Kainen Law Group, PLLCCategory: Divorce LawDescription: Kainen Law Group is known for representing well-known individuals from all over the country in high asset, complex divorce actions, but we also handle family law matters for people from all walks of life in Summerlin, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder C ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Considering drivers cause up to 94 percent of car crashes , according to the U.S. Department of Transportation National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the move toward relying on cars that are automated or "driverless" makes sense for safety reasons. While these types of vehicles still require a "driver"'s hands to be on the wheel and that t...Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet