It has been found through research that teen drivers are at least three times as likely to be involved in a car accident than older adults. At least one out of four teens will be involved in a car ac...
When a nursing home facility's negligence leads to pain, suffering and injuries, the families of the victims can take a stand and hold the facility responsible for their actions. From medical expense...
Distracted driving is an increasingly devastating problem in Georgia and throughout the United States. Each year , approximately 3,000 people across the nation die in distracted driving related accid...
What in the event you do if you slide, trip or fall on somebody else's property? A couple of things come into query. What caused the slide, trip or fall? Do you suffer accidental injuries? How way ba...
Thursday, 08 April 2010 15:43
Bill of Sale of BusinessWritten by Rizwan Butt
For good and sufficient consideration, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the undersigned (Seller) hereby sells, transfers and conveys to _____________________ (Buyer):
1. All and singular, the goods and chattels, property and effects, listed in Schedule "A" annexed hereto, which is incorporated herein and made a part hereof; and
2. The whole of the good will of the _________________ business formerly operated by the undersigned which is the subject of this sale.
The undersigned warrants that said goods and chattels are free and clear of all encumbrances, that it has full right and title to sell the same, and that it will warrant and defend the same against the claims and demands of all persons.
The undersigned hereby warrants and covenants that I shall not within _______ years of the date of this instrument engage in the business of ___________________ within _________.
Published in Bill of Sale
Latest from Rizwan Butt
Latest Lawyer Listings
- Kawahito Law Group, APCCategory: Employment LawDescription: Los Angeles employment lawyer James Kawahito and?the Kawahito Law Group bring the power of class action litigation to bear on misbehaving corporations, forcing them to stand up and take notice, right the wrongs they have committed, and change their unlawf ...Country: United States
- Barbara Flum Stein & AssociatesCategory: Divorce LawDescription: Barbara Flum Stein & Associates is a Media family law firm serving clients throughout Delaware County in all aspects of family law, including divorce, child custody, adoptions and more.Country: United States
- Goodblatt Leo?Category: Divorce LawDescription: The Orlando family lawyers at?Goodblatt ? Leo offer practical and goal-oriented representation in family law and bankruptcy matters, including divorce, Chapter 7, Chapter 13, mediation, and general litigation.Country: United States
- Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, LLCCategory: Divorce LawDescription: At Vanessa L. Prieto Law Offices, LLC, we understand the effects that contentious family law and divorce issues can have on our clients. Our attentive Fort Lauderdale divorce lawyer?works individually with you to resolve your high-conflict family law matt ...Country: United States
- Kainen Law Group, PLLCCategory: Divorce LawDescription: Kainen Law Group is known for representing well-known individuals from all over the country in high asset, complex divorce actions, but we also handle family law matters for people from all walks of life in Summerlin, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder C ...Country: United States
- Show more...
Considering drivers cause up to 94 percent of car crashes , according to the U.S. Department of Transportation National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the move toward relying on cars that are automated or "driverless" makes sense for safety reasons. While these types of vehicles still require a "driver"'s hands to be on the wheel and that t...Post is under moderationStream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet